It’s called BarkBox!
The first step is to go to their website barkbox.com and choose the size of your dog. Then, you choose your plan (you can pay monthly, every 3 months, every 6 months) and then you get to wait =). The boxes are shipped on the 15th of every month, and every month you get a bevy of different dog related products geared to the size of your pup.
Somehow, Clio knew that the box was for her!! In this months’ box, we received:
1. Hyper Pet slingshot dog toy that is full size. Our dogs love it! You can shoot it really far, which is great for dogs that love to chase and fetch. Plus, it floats! (hyper-pet.com)
2. A bottle of Nature’s Miracle dog freshening spray that is really light in scent and conditions the coat as well. This one may be more for us, but our dogs love that we snuggle with them more often when they smell better. (ilovenaturesmiracle.com)
3. Acadia Antler–a small company from Maine that collects naturally shed moose antlers from the wilderness. Moose antlers are the toughest antler, so they will last a long time. They are non splintering, odor and mess free, and even provide calcium and other trace minerals. Plus, they are very appealing to your dog—so much so we actually have to bribe our dogs to get it away from them! They have every size and shape available. (acadiaantlers.weebly.com)
5. Milk-Bone Trail Mix–it’s a great snack for the dog on the go! If you hike, bike, or even have a vigorous play session with your pup–this treat is for you! The pieces are small as well, so would work great as a training treat. (milkbone.com)
6. Bocce’s Bakery treats–called Elvis treats! They are peanut butter, banana and bacon. Yes. You read that right. But they’re not for you–they’re for your dog. (boccesbakery.com)
Hopefully you all will give this service a try—in addition to getting a great box of interesting treats and toys, learning about new products from mainstream companies, and supporting a variety of small companies, 10% of the proceeds are donated to an animal rescue group.